Saturday, July 4, 2009

Todd Davison

Wow, we’re getting old, 25 years. I married Colette Bagley from Rexburg in 1989 and we celebrated our 20th Anniversary this May. Who would have thought that I would be residing in Rexburg for the past 20 years. Other than the years I was in the Air Force in New Mexico that is pretty much where I’ve been.

Colette and I purchased our house in 1991 and, not only have I lived in Rexburg for the past 20 years, but right on Main Street for the past 17 years. You remember Main Street from the good old “dragging Main” days. Thankfully kids don’t do that as much now as we did.

Both of us work for the City of Rexburg. I work with the Sanitation Department and Colette works with the Police Department. We have three children: Brodie who is 16, Jayce who is 13, and Harleigh who is 7, so basically we have three teenagers because Harleigh definitely thinks that she is one. I’ve been helping with the Madison Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol for kids between the ages of 12 to 20 for the past four years. Both of my boys are in the squadron so it is something that we have enjoyed doing together. Actually living in Rexburg isn’t too bad, we’re close to family and do spend a lot of time with both of our families.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at the Class Reunion. Drop me an e-mail at airforce462x0@myway.com. Also, we have a family blog, as you can see on the side, but it is private so drop me an e-mail and I’ll have Colette send you an invite to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment