Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sheldon Larson


Dear Class of 1984:

I haven’t been to a class reunion since our five year which was held at the St. Anthony golf course. It will be very interesting to see everyone who attends and I suppose that 25 years will bring many of us together.

After graduation I worked in Las Vegas for three months and then did construction in Rexburg until leaving on an LDS mission to Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama in July of 1985. Eighteen days after returning home in 1987, I met CarolLynn Galbraith from Sugar City (Class of 1986) and six months later we were married. We now have a family of eight children, three boys and five girls, and have been married twenty-one years. I graduated with an MBA from Idaho State University, and CarolLynn has her teaching degree from BYU-Provo. We have lived in the Boise valley (Meridian) for the past six and a half years. I’ve been fortunate to stay employed with Roche/Genentech BioOncology for the past thirteen years selling various prescription drugs; currently I travel throughout Idaho and Montana selling a breast and colon cancer drug to oncologists.

I will spare you the details of ages, names, hobbies, sports and travels that involve our kids and family, perhaps this will be the source of conversation when I run out of stupid questions. I look forward to seeing everyone especially those whom I would never recognize if they weren’t attending the reunion.

See you there,

Sheldon and CarolLynn Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment